For Fine Watches and Jewellery
You have the right to return an item in its original condition and packaging up to seven days after receiving it.
Please contact us if you would like to return your order, if the item is faulty then we will cover the cost of postage.
Goods must be returned in their original condition including packaging.
For hygiene reasons we cannot exchange or refund pierced jewellery such as earrings unless they are faulty. Any queries can be answered by phone or email.
For All Other Products
Faulty products or incorrect items received can be returned under the terms of our returns policy unless otherwise stated.
Unwanted items or orders placed in error can be returned to us for a credit, and will only be accepted provided the item has not been opened and the packaging is in as good as new condition.
Please be sure to read all the terms and conditions on the returns form prior to sending your item.
We will refund postage based on standard delivery for faulty item only.
If this does not help you with your query please email our Customer Services Team at email@example.com
Within 28 days of delivery we will always offer you the choice of an exchange or refund ( including postage ).
Within 12 months of delivery , if there is a fault with your product we will normally offer an exchange or credit (credit to include original postage)
To qualify for a refund or exchange the faulty product must be free of faults caused by accident, neglect , misuse or normal wear and tear.
We test every item returned to us, once received it will be inspected and tested by our test centre. A replacement will be authorised should a fault be found. In the event of a replacement not being available an alternative product will be offered or a credit note issued, in certain circumstances a full refund will be offered.
If no fault can be found by our test centre, the item will be returned to you.
If any item arrives damaged please contact our customer service team within 14 days of delivery for a Returns Authorisation.
Items not claimed as damaged after this period may not be authorised for replacement.
Non Faulty Goods
- If the goods Dealtastic delivers are not what you ordered or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, Dealtastic shall have no liability to you unless you contact our Dealtastic service team within 7 days of delivery for a Returns Authorisation
- If you notify a problem to Dealtastic under this condition, Dealtastic's only obligation will be, at its option:- to make good any shortage or non-delivery; or to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question to the original method of payment.
- Dealtastic will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem you notify to Dealtastic under this condition and Dealtastic shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question.
- Nothing in this condition is, however, intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer neither under the applicable local law that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit Dealtastic's liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
- All goods returned will be inspected for damage and authenticity upon receipt, if Dealtastic discovers any defects Dealtastic reserves the right to refuse to refund or replace and return the item(s) to you.
- If you no longer want your purchase and it remains unopened and unused, you can arrange to return it to us within seven days of receipt for a refund. Please be aware that we will not refund your postage costs, as there is no error on our part.
Nothing in this contract creates any right which is enforceable by any person who is not a party to the contract.
If this does not help you with your query please email our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.